Resource Guides, Program Brochures and Other Publications
- ADRC Respite flyer
- ADRC Medicaid Assistance flyer
- Resources for People with Dementia or Memory Loss and Their Family Caregivers
- Understanding Your Options for Services in the Community
- Understanding Your Options for Services in a Nursing Home or Assisted Living Facility
- Understanding Your Residential Care Options for People with Alzheimer’s
- Supported Decision Making for Self-Advocates
- Supported Decision Making for Families
- Section Q and Relocation Services
- ADRC brochure
- Community Care Options for Nursing Home Residents
Aging Texas Well
Age-related issues are diverse. This new series of issue briefs developed by the Aging Texas Well (ATW) Advisory Committee provides insights about common opportunities and challenges for aging Texans. ATW is an initiative to identify and discuss aging policy issues, guide state government readiness, and promote increased community preparedness for an aging Texas population. The Texas Health and Human Services Commission is the lead agency for ATW activities.
All publications are in PDF format.